AskMen.com recommends 29 places that men should visit. Cosmopolitan (I do think it’s a very stupid magazine; but I admit I used to be a very big fan, and I still have a collection of few years’ worth subscriptions) takes that and advises its readers to go there for men hunt.
And I take it and tell you – bullshit to most of them. Those are not good places to go and meet men; here’s why:
10. Las Vegas – gamblers go there and they are not interested in women but money; Grey Goose didn’t meet anybody worthy there (or did you?)
9. Bangkok – those who are there are not interested in women, they are pedofile-like old, ugly Brits interested in child looking Thai girls who’ll do blow job for a drink.
8. Melbourne – Ok, this one maybe? I’ve never been there and Aussies seem to be handsome…
7. Paris – This one should be number one. French are known for their flirting, and it’s always nice to have some amour with a Frenchie… if he doesn’t carry garlic on his neck, that is.
6. Seoul – if you like Asians go for it. I don’t.
5. London – Brits are not that good, I’m telling you.
4. New York City – there are unmarried 20 women for every single guy. If you like competition, go for it!
3. Miami – pensioners and crocodiles.
2. Buenos Aires – I haven’t been so can’t comment. Is it safe there?
1. Barcelona – similar to Paris, I guess, but if you like Latinos.
Where would YOU recommend to go to meet guys? And don’t tell me match.com, please.